This page provides the developed lesson plans guiding the teachers in delivering innovative training methods during the localized VDR courses.
Future Teachers in HEI could benefit from this project results the Lesson Plans by reusing and adapting them to the actual classroom they are dealing with.
Since Lesson Plans model “a way” to target specific learning outcomes by innovative teaching strategies and techniques, they can be a learning experience for teachers who can re-skill and up-skill their competences.
The Lesson Plans were selected considering the educational path and the specific structures of the lesson relevant for the innovative and experienced approach.
In general the innovative approaches of the delivered Lesson Plans target the following teaching options:
- Blindfolded simulations, to internalize the VIP position, and VDR roleplaying
- Case discussion and interprofessional approach in MDT
- IT and Living Labs to enhance the student’s experience
- Interviewing experts and peer to peer discussion
- Practical specific approach to common activities
These Guidelines and Plans for Teachers will be supporting the future courses realization as well as the Designers Kit (IO3) and the related Set of Learning Materials (IO7).
- Global support program based on psychosocial approach (LO1-E-G-1)
- Promoting neuro-psychomotor development within the MDT (LO3-D-E-1)
- Early accompainment of the Visually Impaired Child (LO3-F-1)
- Development of compensatory senses (LO4-E-2)
- REALTER simulation for indoor environmental scanning (LO4-HKJ-1)
- How to make a toasted sandwich (LO5-A-C-F-1)
- Supporting personal independence and learning (LO5-B-D-E-J-1)
- Promotion of autonomy and independence (LO5-B-D-E-J-2)
- Raising awareness of visual impairment in school settings (LO6-G-H-1)
- Being aware of the work situation for VIP (LO7-E-1)
- Basics of using a computer screen reader program (LO8-C-1)
- Implementation of evidence based rehabilitation in everyday work (LO15-A-1)